1. Update the pages on your website frequently. Stagnant websites are dropped by some search engines. You may even put a date counter on the web page to show when it was final updated.
2. Provide further value on your website. For affiliates and partners you’ll be able to place links to their websites and merchandise and ask them to do the same for you. You can also advertise their books or videos, if these products relate to your business and are usually not in competition with your individual product.
3. You possibly can permit customers to decide in to get reductions and particular offers. Place a link on your website to ask clients to choose in to get a month-to-month e-newsletter or invaluable coupons.
4. Add a link to your primary web page with a script Guide Mark or Add this site to your Favorites.
5. Add a link Recommend this website to a Pal in order that the customer can e mail your website link, with a prewritten title, Thought you might be interested in this, simply by clicking on it.
6. Brand your web site so that guests at all times know they’re on your site. Use constant colors, logos and slogans and all the time present a Contact Us link on each page.
7. Create a Our Insurance policies page that clearly defines your philosophy and principles in dealing with your customers. Additionally publish your privateness policy as properly so that purchasers know they’re safe when they go to your site.
8. Create a FAQ web page which addresses most of the doubts and clarifications about your product or your organization which can be likely to be asked. This helps to resolve most of the prospects doubts in their first go to to your site.
8. Ensure that every page in your web site has appropriate titles and keywords so that your buyer can find their manner back to your site if they lose the guide mark.
9. Never spam a consumer, who has opted for newsletters, with unsolicited emails. Later if they decide they need to choose out of the mailings, make sure you honor their request and take them off the mailing list. They may nonetheless come again if they like your products. However they will actually not come back if you happen to continue to flood their email field with mails they now not want to receive.